- Carry out the patch test (provided to you in the post in the next few days) on yourself at least 24 hours before training.
- Arrive promptly. Admission to the training room will be refused should you arrive any later than 15 minutes after the start of the session.
- Let us know before the course if you have any known allergies to adhesive/plasters.
- Bring glasses with you if applicable.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a packed lunch with you.
- Bring a pen and notepad to take further notes.
- Wear eye make-up.
- Wear contact lenses.
- Wear eyelash extensions.
Training includes demonstrations, practical activities and underpinning theory knowledge to ensure you feel confident in delivering the service you are training in. Ongoing support from your educator and the education team is also available to help you with any issues or queries you may have after training.