We send all orders via tracked, signed-for or guaranteed postage.
The shipping options available to you will be shown at checkout and are calculated by the weight of the items in your basket.
Our standard service is Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. Delivery could take between to 6-14 working days.
Royal Mail orders received before 3.30pm (GMT) on Monday - Friday will be shipped the same day. Orders placed at the weekend will be shipped on Monday.
Please note, orders placed on a sale weekend may take longer to arrive with you.
Delivery To Remote Areas
In order to maintain a consistently high level of service, The Eyelash Emporium applies a surcharge for delivery to remote areas. You will be contacted directly on these occasions.
Where Is My Order?
We aim to process and dispatch orders within one day of receiving the order but at busy times – specifically during sale periods, please be aware this can take longer.
Order Amendments/Cancellation of Orders
If you wish to amend your order, we will do all we can help you. However, you must contact us as soon as possible after placing you order. For an order amendment please email email@example.com
Returned Goods Policy
We strive for complete customer satisfaction throughout our entire product range. However, you may either wish to exchange the item for another on rare occasions. Your rights under the E-Commerce Regulations , Distance Selling Regulations  and the Sale of Goods Act (1979) are acknowledged and unaffected by this policy.
If you do wish to either return or exchange your purchased products, please follow the guidelines below:
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations  you have the right to cancel, but you must notify us of returns within 7 days of receiving your order. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claims for goods damaged in transit must be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
- For refunds and exchanges you must return the original item to us with the original packaging and in fully resalable/unopened condition. The contents and quantity of the product must be as originally sold. Unfortunately we cannot except returns of tweezers for hygiene reasons.
- All returned goods must be properly packed and sent by recorded delivery.
- Please ensure that you include your order number, name and contact details (email and phone number, if possible) with your return in addition to a brief description (1-2 sentences) about why you are returning the products.
- Once an order has been despatched; return postage will only be refunded if the products are deemed to be faulty as defined in the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Additionally, we are unable to offer refunds for the initial postage costs of your order unless the returned products are deemed faulty.
- Refunds for cancelled and returned goods will be made as soon as possible and within 30 days of the notification of cancellation as required by the regulations.
See terms of sale for more info here.
If you refuse to pay any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to The Eyelash Emporium Ltd, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of $8.50 (or equivalent currency at exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.